Pamper Time With Beauty Expert

I am a girl who loves her relaxing time at the end of a busy week, as of late I have been busier than ever and really relished in trying out some amazing new products to woo me away to my tranquil place.

BeautyExpert.com has possibly the most incredible range of pick me ups for when you plan in your much needed pamper time, Filled with the most luxury brands all under one rather beautiful roof. I always plan my pamper time for a saturday evening, this is after a busy day at work! so I always like to have my top things covered - bath, tired feet, deep condition the hair, doll up the chipped nails! All things which will make you feel like wonder woman all over again!


Stage One: Bath Time, This is the best bit for me! Filling the Bath with an aroma which feels like a huge velvety cuddle! I tried the Kiss The Moon - After Dark Bath Oil and boy did it do the job I dreamed of! The scent is just divine... I couldnt imagine a better scent for ultimate relaxation. It contains Lavender and Chamomile which makes it super soothing and also gentle on people with sensitive skin.


Stage Two: Deep Condition The Hair! After you have done your usual hair washing pattern Brush your hair through with the Wet Brush from BeautyExpert.com this makes brushing wet hair like stroking silk! It is heaven with no pulling or snagging, just simple easy brushing through which of course I love because with ombre hair it often leaves the ends a little tangled so this brush is like heaven above heaven of all detangling brushes!


Stage Three: Caring for Aching Feet - I don't suffer from cracked heels but I do suffer from achy feet at the end of the day and a busy week. It's always best to use a foot cream as opposed to a body lotion because tootsie creams tend to be far less greasy meaning you haven't got to lay back and wave your legs in the air whilst your feet dry! I tried the Heel Chemistry Hydration Cream I loved how soft and refreshed my feet were after using this! But I noticed it also made an incredible difference to my hands! which is not supprising given its a sister product to an equally amazing hand hydration lotion! I think this is perfect heading into summer when we are donning summer shoes because your feel will adore feeling so fabulous! and you skip the drying time with other products!


Step Four: Nails - After a Tough week grafting at work nothing refreshes you like new nails! Beauty Expert have some seriously gorgeous shades of polish by Leighton Denny - I am a huge fan of these polishes! I love everything from the packaging to the application and long wear of the product! when ever I wear these polishes people ask what they are... This shade was 'I love Juicy' Which is a watermelon red/coral! This is now my summer special shade.. It's so refreshing and makes a good step from your winter reds! This amazing shade can be picked up here - Leighton Denny - I love Juicy


So as a whole I think BeautyExpert.com Is your one stop shop to keep your pamper supplies stocked up! Also you can enjoy this treat with friends and even your Beautiful Mummy as I did!

Emy xoxo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog! What should I say in its praise… relevant, lastly something which surely helped me? Thanks Beauty Expert

jade said...

It contains Lavender and Chamomile which makes it super soothing and also gentle on people with sensitive skin. http://homeremediesforeczema.org/

 

Instagram

Facebook

Meet The Author