Glo & Ray La Amo 'Honey'

It's no secret if you follow me on Instagram you will know I am head over heels in love with Glo & Ray make up!

From the very first moment I tried my first product - the Nebulae Foundation, I was smitten with their amazing quality and Luxurious products which peak way above others in their price range.

I was lucky enough to try one of the new shades to be released in their La Amo Lipstick range. The shade is the very natural and gorgeous 'Honey' 

Firstly the new style packaging is just stunning! The bold red metal casing is beautiful and makes it feel even more of a total steal for its price.

The shade 'honey' is a soft pinky nude which is perfect to compliment so many make up looks. This is always a staple colour for me as it is so versatile. The pigmentation is a dream as with all of their products.

I paired my gorgeous new shade lip with a golden/bronze shimmery eye, or even with a simple brown cat flick eyeliner and brown mascara with a little dash of blush for a totally natural look.

The new shades will be available from the end of September! So be sure to keep checking the website for their release as I'm sure they will be snapped up fast!

You can see all of the gorgeousness by clicking the link below!


Plus you can treat yourself just in time to make some beautiful new autumn looks!

Emy xoxo









0 comments:

 

Instagram

Facebook

Meet The Author