Getting Christmas Ready...

I have had a blast this last couple of weeks slowly adding new pieces to my room to transform it into a cosy wonderland. That means Christmas bedding, blankets-a-plenty and all of the candles and lights a girl could wish for.

I had a huge clear out a while ago of decorations and lights before I finished decorating. This meant I could start afresh and create something really pretty and something that would get me inspired for the best blogging season of the year, and by goll gosh its worked. I have already relaunched my You Tube this week with 3 videos up and live already!

Winter is my favourite time of year, the minute the clock strikes the end of my shift at work I am eager to get home and cosied up in my Pjs after a lovely warm bath. Switch on all the pretty lights and read my favourite book whilst sipping a peppermint hot chocolate.

So many of you lovely readers contact me to ask where a lot of the pieces in my Room are from so I thought I would take the opportunity to tell you a little more about them and also link you too. All of the Below lights are from QD Stores which is one of my favourite bargain hunting stores!

The first and most favourite of the lights I am featuring is this super stunning rustic white wood star. Its big, beautiful and most certainly exactly what I needed for this empty wall in my room! I am going to get this beauty permanently fixed up on my wall so I can keep it up all year round. My room is NYC themed so it makes perfect sense to keep this up as there are stars on the US flag! and its my favourite city. This light is a plug in light which is super easy and means it won't need to be taken down to replace batteries. I have a socket directly below this too which is perfect. Even if you don't the wire to the light is ample long enough to give you some leverage in choosing where you would like to place the light.

This one is also reduced by £5 at the moment too, click here to have a gander!

I Nothing says Christmas quite like stars... as I also have this one! Which is not only a beautiful feature mirror when it's switched off, but once its plugged in transforms into the most mesmerizing light I have ever seen. I can't take my eyes off it. I also love it seated up on my shelf and I will be keeping this one out all year for sure! It will also make such a cute focal point in the background of future videos I film as I always face the window side which means this will always be behind me so you can expect to see a lot more of it! Much like the previous light this one also plugs in too. I would recommend you invest in an extension lead with switches on each individual plug this makes it a lot easier to turn on and off at your leasure.

To view this beautiful light you can hop over by clicking here.

This totally cute white wood xmas light is so cute not only for sitting on my bedside table, but I have found umpteen uses for it in blog posts too! I love these style of letters with lights running through them, they're timeless which means it will be perfect for getting out for years to come! This beautiful piece is battery operated too. Clicksy here to nab one!

I hope these pieces have given you some inspiration for creating your own little wonderland, you can also view them all over on my You Tube where I have filmed a little Christmas Room Tour.

Emy xoxo


0 comments:

 

Instagram

Facebook

Meet The Author