Oskia Massage Candles

Often candle scents are so inviting you wish you could eat them! Whilst you cannot for obvious reasons do this - I was delighted to be asked to review a candle with another amazing purpose. 

Meet the Oskia Beauty Candle, with its gorgeous rose scent (me and rose scents again I can't get enough of them) and simply stunning packaging, this candle is a lot more than meets the eye. It doubles as a massage lotion too! 



The idea behind the candle is you let it burn for a period of time - long enough to give you the sufficient amount of oil you require, blow out the candle and let the oil cool for around 10 minutes. This then leaves you a pool of delicious smelling oil which you can then pour out from the jar which has a pourer on one side! - genius!


Then you massage this oil into your skin as you desire - you won't want to share it  to make sure it's all for you! 


I think this candle is the perfect pick me up after a long day/week at work. I massaged into my neck and shoulders which is the area that calms me instantly. The scent is also so beautiful it really adds to the pamper experience! My skin was so soft after and smelt divine 💕


I would really recommend this gorgeous candle if you want a treat for yourself or even if you are having a romantic night in or even a pamper evening with your BFF!

They are available at http://m.lookfantastic.com/oskia-skin-smoothing-massage-candle/10539056.html and retail for £34.50 which in my opinion for something so luxurious and beautiful is well worth the spend.

I think I need to go and light it again for some more gorgeousness......

Love Emy xoxo

0 comments:

 

Instagram

Facebook

Meet The Author