#ShadesOfFiorelli

When the lovely team at Fiorelli invited me along to their rather dreamy HQ - I jumped (star jumped & squealed) at the chance! Fiorelli have launched a gorgeous campaign #ShadesOfFiorelli in which bloggers like myself were given the chance to choose and style their favourite hues.

Given my total love of all things white it was my obvious choice and a colour I feel best would suit my styling. Not to mention it is rather refreshing to stay away from black bags whilst the sun is still making an appearance!

I made my way to the HQ in London and was greeted by the amazing Laila, it was soooo good to put a face to the name of someone who you have talked to for so long! She's actually so lovely I almost squished her in my case and bought her home to keep.

When i walked into the show room I just fell in love, where ever I looked there was something I drueled at! Seriously the most incredible collections, versatile styles and colours! Even some amazing bags with similar features to the Chloe Drew Bag, this is by far my favourite collection in the history of Fiorelli! I just know you guys are going to be smitten too!

The team had arranged their favourite white bags from the collection, I found it impossible to just pick a few when they were all so beautiful, plus the more I can photograph - the more I can share with you lovelies.

So without further ramblings on my behalf feast your eyes on these beauties....














After an amazing lunch at Wagamama's it was time to set home, I can firmly say hand on heart my head was stuck in the clouds after such a fun and lovely day with the ladies at Fiorelli. I can't thank them enough for spending the day putting up with me and all their lovely words!

Be sure to pop over to the Fiorelli website - Clicksy and have a lovely long peek at all the chic bags!

Thank you so much for reading.

Emy xoxo

0 comments:

 

Instagram

Facebook

Meet The Author