Autumn Bath Time Favourites

One of my favourite parts of the day is when you get home from work and have the most incredible relaxing bath. This is the perfect time for me to gather my positive thoughts on the day and shake away the rest. I rely heavily on this little hour of bliss to brush away all of the troubles - thus meaning later on my 'over-thinking' is over and done with and I can sleep with total ease. Something I am sure those of you with an over anxious mind can relate to. 

Summer for me is all about rose and fruity scents and my dwindling bath time supplies were a total reflection of that. So it was a case of out with the old and in with the new as I bought in some gorgeous new products for my Autumn bath routine. 


I need to make this clear my love of quirky scents has got the better of me! I have always been obsessed with minty scents..... And since my trip to Bath and Body Works last November I have become a lot more adventurous & hopefully you will too after reading this post.

Firstly I have to talk about this candle, if anyone knows how to dabble in the perfect organic scent it's Wax Lyrical - I have long used their Reed Difusers which  I rate so highly for the gorgeous long lasting smell which really does fill the room! So I picked up a couple of candles thankfully both in the same scent as I thought I would be a little smitten. I picked 'Mint & Sage'. I find that floral candles don't get me so relaxed and this with the gorgeous herby scent seemed perfect for the job! I am now a savoury candle convert. I'm now down to my last candle.... Yikes but will make a quick trip back to tesco very soon to make sure I don't run out! One again these lovely people know how to make a product with scent that surrounds you in a room. There's nothing worse than buying a beautifully scented candle for the scent to not work its way around your home. So top points on this one! And the packaging is super pretty too! 


Next into my autumnal bathing collection were this simply rather stunning bubble bath and body lotion from the wonderful Green & Spring. I am new to their products and am also now totally obsessed! The scent of this tops every bath product in the history of my baths. These contain a gorgeous blend of Thyme, Fennel, Rosemary, Spearmint and Dandelion. It goes without saying this is a combination for the perfect organic relaxing scent ever. Not only are they beautifully packaged they leave you feeling equally beautiful once you have finished your bath. The smell is just incredible and my skin has never been softer and healthier. I love that the scent is so fresh and clean because this makes me feel so much calmer and more refreshed which is also then better for my mind too.


A couple of other goodies as I can't forget the hair obviously! Tresses need a pamper and a pick me up too.

On a recent trip to Superdrug I saw this Tommy Guns shampoo on special offer and thought to myself 'ooh plum and fig' I'm glad at my on-the-whim grabbing here because I just simply love it! At first I sniffed it and wasn't so sure but on the second use I was hooked.... and my hair! Goodness it's been a long time since its felt so shiny and manageable. It specifies those exact perks on the bottle and it doesn't lie. The scent has totally wowed me over and if my hair is happy then I'm on top of the world because it makes my life so much easier. 

Last but by no means least is the L'Occitane 'Après-Shampooing Conditioner' again this sits perfectly in the scent theme of this blog post. Very natural and organic smelling.... and woah does it work miracles on my hair. I actually got this one with a magazine a couple of months ago.... So before I run out and have a total break down I will be investing in the full size one! This works perfectly with the Tommy Guns shampoo, although different scents it makes for quite the combination to giving healthy hair. This conditioner contains 5 oils which makes it a godsend to people like me to have fine hair which is prone to damage from styling tools and crappy English weather.


I hope you enjoyed this little post! I've packed all my favs back up and it's time for a bath! 

Be sure to pop over to the Green & Spring website to have a browse at their beautiful products!


You can also pick them up in Space NK stores if you prefer to have a sniffy first!

Emy xoxo




0 comments:

 

Instagram

Facebook

Meet The Author