Yappy Christmas - A festive gift guide for dogs!

The lovely team at Monster Pet Supplies have been in secret natterings with Santa Paws... the girls claim its due to their exceptional good behavior... I think rather they've been paying off his spies in cuddles so that they don't tell him all the shenanigans they get up to! I'm only kidding, I'm very blessed to have these four little ladies in my life. I'm quite an anxious person at times and they really do help me through everything I am ever faced with. Brodie has a 6th sense to knowing when I'm sad and she always smothers me in kisses and cuddles until I'm giggling until I get stomach cramps. It's the kindheartedness of these gorgeous dogs which means they deserve the world and I will forever do everything to give it to them. So without further-a-do before I get too soppy lets see what Santa Paws has sent them....

First we have the best thing on this entire pet loving world..... finally a luxury advent calendar for your dog! not only is it good for the different tums in our household... the illustration on the front is just so beautiful. The girls aren't silly either - they remember exactly what an advent calendar is.... I'm just waiting for the after dinner gatherings when they think this is a permanent routine. Come christmas they go into shock like their silly forgetful owners are being dopey and have missed it out. They really do love advent. I don't even think kids get as excited as our bunch! I cannot wait for the first of december!!

Perfect little bone which also hangs on the tree.... this was purely to stop our girls arguing over it! so we'll see who's best behaved and Santa Paw's little donation will go to the most well deserved furry chops.

More scrummy Lily's Kitchen! I adore these tubes, they make the perfect christmas pressies for the dogs in your family. This brand are a firm fav of all our furry friends - mainly for the bedtime biscuits which are so popular! We always know you can give these to any dog with sensitive tums because they are so gentle on the digestive system. Brodie suffers a lot from reoccuring problems and we have to choose really carefully when purchasing treats but keeping Lily's in stock is always a tasty and safer way to go. Anything with added cranberry is also highly recommended by her vet so we might stock up on a few more of these to keep us going for a while.

This Pet London Tweed collar is just darling! Perfect for the chaps and the ladies. Brodie had a pale pink jumper on when I tried this on her and I actually really liked them together and she still looked ladylike. I also love the silver charm detail. It just adds to the luxury of this gorgeous piece. I have a feeling our furry friend Dave might have bagged this one!


Crackers all around! I am so in love with this idea, Billy & Margot are well loved in this house, although the girls haven't yet tried any of their treats before, they are firm fans of their ice cream! The ice cream boasts its good enough to be human grade. I see no reason why this treats wouldn't be too. Although I don't plan on trying them myself, it's somewhat comforting to know this, because it shows a great amount of care has been put into their recipies. Tempting as it is to open this already I think its going to be super cute to save this for christmas day whilst the humans have their crackers.

This rather darling little christmas treat box is so cute perfect for smaller dogs. As I have found in so many pet shops this year these types of treats are on quite the large scale. I think I was equally excited when I opened this because I know just how much the girls are going to enjoy them. Both Bronty and Brodie are a little on the gummy side given their age and issues stemming back to their days before we rehomed them.... but they still give these treats a good go.


Chloe nabbed this snowflake rope toy more or less right away so her sisters couldn't get near it.... this also included protecting it from me! so its fair to say this one has gone down very well!

This next jumper is one of my favourite items included in our wonderful parcel. It's so thick and luxurious and the perfect size for our girlies. Bronty's got dibs on this one I think! I have never ever found a jumper I love this much, which also fits so well. I've already promised the others I will buy them one too. This is by Banbury & Co. I'm quite eager to see what other lovely things they do! I think Brodie needs to work on her supermodel poses though.....





For so long I've been trying to sorce the perfect bowl for my room. Although we have one in the kitchen, because I am blogging and working upstairs a lot the girls tend to cosy up here with me a lot of the time and trying to find a bowl that fits in with my room is a bit tricky. They have a gorgeous grey bed which I purchased in the summer and to my absoloute joy this bowl is a complete match. I'm all about the matchy matchy. the great thing about these bowls is they are a great shape that keeps their ears out of the water or food within them - anybody with a spaniel will have also probably learnt the hard way with bowls that don't do this. This is also by the brand Banbury & Co which is one I haven't heard from before now. I think I will definitly love them from this day forward though. The Quality is just incredible!



Finally we have the most gorgeous Christmas jumper and hat set by Rosewood, if they did this style for humans I would be in my element, So I will just settle for becoming one of those owners who looks at their dogs and has #JumperGoals envy. Rosewood have been a firm favourite in our home for years, our girls love their treats and other nic nacs around the home but I didn't even realise they did doggy fashion. We're not afraid to dress our doggies, they are part of the family after all and they deserve the best of everything! This little pairing just melts my heart.

So many thanks to Ada, Scooby and the team at Monster Pet Supplies. The girls love all of their gifts so much. This was the most fun I've ever had reviewing on my blog & Relaunching my YouTube was just such a big bonus.


I've also put together a little video of the girls having fun with their parcel!




Emy xoxo


0 comments:

 

Instagram

Facebook

Meet The Author