Cozy Pamper Time

I have been having such a down time lately, sometimes juggling everything takes its toll and you realise being on the go gives you no time to just relax and get cosy with a good magazine or book, with some treats and a hot chocolate. I'm always on the go - I juggle a full time job, Blogging, 4 dogs and a whole heap of other things on top of being someone who never stops trying to keep everyone happy around me even when I am tired. I had decided later that the best way to prevent things getting on top of me I would have one day where I keep my schedule totally free, that means no work, no blogging and no social media. Just a breather.

We all need to take some time out every now and then. This is always something I recommend to my friends when they're in the same situation as myself. So I really aught to stick to my own advice on this one!

Part of this ritual whether you do it once a week or once a month (my preference) Is to grab a whole heap of your favoutite snacks and also the most comfy fresh pjs from your drawer or treat yourself to one particular pair you wear just for this special day in your schedule. It really does make the difference because you will already feel a million times better just for slipping these on!





I am obsessed with these PJs from a range called Chelsea Peers from MandM Direct. They have the most adorable little candyflosses all over them which have the sweetest smiley faces, which already will put you in a happy mood! They are also the most dreamy fabric they are amazing quality but quite a cool fabric which is so much better than being all hot and bothered. If you are a fan of the PJ trousers with cuffed ankles then they are right up your alley too. There are so many other designs too from Maccaroons to Penguins, so something for everyone. I have already purchased another pair for one of my friends after being totally smitten myself.



I have a size up from my usual dress size because I prefer my cosy clothes to be quite loose. Although I would say even if you have some true to size they would be quite baggy enough to be super comfy.

You can find these beauties over on the MandM Direct website here - Candy Floss Pyjamas

My reading of choice was the amazing new edition of Blogosphere featuring Zoella. If there's anyone who can boost your inspiration and lift your spirits its Zoe.




All that remains is to pick yourself up some of your favourite treats and spend the day pampering yourself and spending the day thinking about all of the things that make you smile and make everything you do so worth while.

Emy xoxo

0 comments:

 

Instagram

Facebook

Meet The Author